- Participation in the events is open only for players residing in countries where such online games are legal and subject to no restrictions. Players register voluntarily and at their own responsibility.
- The organiser is obliged to contact winners of the satellites no later than within 14 days after the tournaments have been played out. The contact will be made via e-mail at the address given at the time of registering upon PartyPoker. Players who take part in the qualifiers give consent to being contacted through the e-mail address given at the time of their PartyPokr registration process.
- Tickets won in satellites are assigned to accounts of the winners and they cannot be given away to third parties.
- If an online satellite winner does not use a ticket within given time, the ticket will be lost.
- If a person happens to win more than one ticket, join its destined event, but not use all of the tickets there are two options available:
– using the tickets during ongoing Poker Fever festival (IMPORTANT: only for main events, the tickets cannot be used for satellites).
– returning the unused tickets to PartyPoker.
- The tournament organizer is not held responsible for errors made by PartyPoker in terms to online satellites.
- All the returns of unused money is made minus 5% handling fee for cashouts/deposits back for leftover money and to guarantee coverage of merchandise. All returns are made to player account at Partypoker only.
IMPORTANT: The organiser reserves the right to change the terms and regulations upon informing players taking part in the events about it beforehand. The decisions made by the organiser are final and they cannot be altered by any outside parties. PartyPoker poker room is not liable for settling the issues connected with tickets won in online Poker Fever satellites – this is exclusively the organiser’s responsibility.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us through OUR CONTACT FORM.